Focused on the essentials
At the heart of all product developments lie the future users. Right from the start we work closely with renowned surgeons, surgical and clinical staff, so that together we create a system that meets the wants and needs of its users.
This is where the avatera team maintains a consistent focus on all essential system functions that are required for the application, using well-established technologies, procedures and components.
This ensures that the avatera system offers all the recognized benefits of robot-assisted surgery, while at the same time guaranteeing maximum safety and reliability.
A smart investment for the future
Up to now the use of robot-assisted procedures has been extremely resource intensive and therefore not a viable option for many clinics. Our mission is to ensure all clinics are able to access robot-assisted surgery.
Taking established robotic techniques as a basis, we developed a system that is optimized in terms of cost, quality, comfort and reliability. We achieve this "feat" by:
- using sophisticated, highly reliable standard components and techniques that have been well established for many years, instead of cost-intensive, in-house developments
- implementing a unique and consistent single-use concept, thereby reducing the associated risk of contamination and at the same avoiding the costs of cleaning and sterilizing the instruments and the endoscope
- focusing on essential system functions and not on expensive features with no sufficiently substantiated practical benefit
- investment protection through flexible financing options
- good availability via teleservice
- low training costs thanks to easy-to-learn handling and a modern training concept